skip to main | skip to sidebar

Tucson Clauser Clan

It is hard to believe it has been 2 years since creating this blog. Tyler started high school, Emily began middle school, and Dylan is already coming upon his 2nd birthday!!

The Clauser Family

The Clauser Family
Matt, Heather, Tyler, Emily, and Dylan

Saturday, February 2, 2008

I can sit in my Boppy now Aunt Michi!!!



Posted by Clausers at 7:01 AM

2 comments:

Alecia+Kate said...

what is he watching? he looks like such a big boy.

February 7, 2008 at 8:36 PM
Clausers said...

He loves Baby first TV!

February 11, 2008 at 11:39 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2007 (32)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  December (4)
  • ▼  2008 (36)
    • ►  January (5)
    • ▼  February (6)
      • I can sit in my Boppy now Aunt Michi!!!
      • I can watch TV with my sibs!
      • My first Superbowl Sunday
      • I've got the Giggles!
      • Birthdays in El Paso
      • I am such a big boy at 5 months
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  November (7)
  • ►  2009 (4)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  September (1)
  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  February (1)

About The Clausers

Clausers
Tucson, AZ
The Tucson Clausers are a family of 5. Matt, Heather, Tyler 14(July 30, 1995), Emily 11(February 19, 1998), and Dylan(September 18,2007).
View my complete profile

Other Family Blogs!

  • The Blocks
  • Ava and G
  • Zach